Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Worthy Comment from "Alliance of Jordan and Jerry"



If you think one of your videos has Worthy Comments, I'll post them in the blog, just let me know on YouTube.
you can see the full comment section here

Username: Junosden

You do know that Jerry is Jordan's dad right? I think Jerry is responsible for jordan personally. Since Jordan has been operating his WoodsofJordan page I have been on him. I have over 25 videos dedicated to the cake stealer. You should take a look.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this comment especially interesting because I didn't know, yet I had made a nearly 10 minute video starring the two of them... whoops.
Tobacco Free Smoking by The Safe Cig
Username: RobTheMonk8
Hmm, how about "Don't give 'em a chance" when it comes to them arguing with the Bible.
I have to make the case for secular ethics at the beginning of every conversation with them and account for my moral code: why not them? I say put the spurs to them every time they mention it. This permissive attitude and tendency to "play with a handicap" for their sake is an enabling behavior.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This comment I just appreciated for sharing a sentiment that I feel we don't follow enough here on the internet when debating things like religion.



No comments:

Post a Comment